AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

film source

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Bean780

Новичок
Рега: 18.02.2019

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 10, 2024 5:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: film source Ответить с цитатой

I am looking for a source code that looks like film slides something like this (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb8LJYjRh98) but longer. (The film,though it would be nice if the continent of Australia is not watermarked in it) it would most likely be a packaged from a television studio for 3D graphics between 1979-2002. (likely the film night) I am trying to get a better reputation for my studio in this fits the theme for my intro credits. (my ending credits have a different source and theme) I have been trying to get this to work for a Little over a week with a different source and I am at the point that I might have to use the very beginning of that second source and then a still of the source given. if anyone knows on the top of their head any station or anything, that you saw on any channel or studio logo that does not have the brand name in it. I can not use some thing from pix 11 because they put pix 11 logos all over it. (this does not need to be anime technically, this is actually for creas con not to mention a intro) The full idea would be film coming out of a toolbox for a photo shoot but I already found a toolbox and some sloppy makeshift for that. I just know this is more active than that website for commenting.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Создание AMV Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: