Connichi has the biggest and longest running AMV-Contest in Germany. Participants compete in three contests. You may send up to four entries (three AMVs and one GMV).
- One AMV submission per participant. One participant per AMV submission (i.e. no Collabs or MEPs).
- The AMV must not be released online on sites such as A-M-V.org or YouTube before 08.09.2019 (date of Connichi 2019)
- Intro, Outro and credit videos are not permitted
- The video must not contain any hints or credits towards the editor (the judging will be done anonymously by the judges, editors and crowd).
- Two AMV submissions per participant (Collabs and MEPs are fine).
- The AMVs must not have premiered before 12.08.2018 (deadline of Connichi 2018)
- One GMV submission per participant. One participant per GMV submission (i.e. no Collabs or MEPs).
- The GMV must not have premiered before 12.08.2018 (deadline of Connichi 2018)
Edit: An older version of this post said that the contest will be live streamed like in recent years. However, this will not be the case in 2019. Due to increased fees for live streaming events in Germany, Connichi has decided against live streaming the AMV Contest this year.