AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

[Eden's Ironchef] Stylize 4th Impact: Rules

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Другие конкурсные темы
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Raitei

Новичок
Рега: 22.07.2009

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 15, 2012 2:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: [Eden's Ironchef] Stylize 4th Impact: Rules Ответить с цитатой

(Merci Oxidouce pour la ban une fois encore \o/ )

Hello community !

For this 4th edition dear friends, I've seen things big ! There is over 6 differents styles (Dubstep/Electro & Other/Independant & Alternative/Instrumental/Rap & Others/Rock) with 8 songs per pack.
The allocation of the style of the music is of course disputable,some musics can be put in another pack and others are even unclassifiable. Well, it's just for convenience.
Like in every others Stylize, it is of course possible to participate alone or with a team. There's no restriction of members if you want to do a MEP, be an army, doesn't matter how many but do your AMV !
It must last at least1min50 without the intro and outro. Only japanese animes are allowed (without 3D). Registrate yourself on the topic !

The classification will be made in 3 categories :
- Free for all (everyone is invited)
- La meute (only MEPs will be classified)
- Lone wolves (only one-man AMVs are classified)

About the dates, it will be from Friday, the 20th of April 20h UTC+2 to Monday, the 23th of April 20h UTC+2. In other words, more than 72h of sweat, blood and tears. The pack & a FTP account will be available on Friday, the topic will be edited.
If everyone wants to postpone the day of the launching, I'll be open to all propositions.
I'm also searching for judges, so if you're interested, let me know about it !

By the way, a little reminder of the previous kings :

Free For All & Meute King

Lone wolves King

http://edenteam.tonsite.biz/Stylize3/AMV/%5bUFO%5d_On_Duty.avi

Participants :

-BASTERD: ThePooh, KxS,Heavy, Dn@,Fadoo
-Aken
-Santana
-KnightAMV
-Kairih
-LukeG
-Shinomi
-Naijiko
-Shimigari
-Neko
-Simplicityyamv
-Cmoididi
-Darkness
-cecco

Have a Good Massacre!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Другие конкурсные темы Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: