AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

So i went to a doctor.

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов AMV News -> Обо всем
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Maniaki

Прохожий
Рега: 05.07.2009

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 17, 2011 10:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: So i went to a doctor. Ответить с цитатой

And he said that she wasn't my doctor.
So i told the doctor that i wanted her to cry.
He told me that I was sick.
And i told him that i knew that already, and i wanted her to cry.
She called her friend and they tried to kick me away, but i smashed my left hand to his face and broke 4 of my fingers. It was painful for a few seconds but then it passed.
So i dragged her from her fiend's senseless body and asked force her to sit.
She started crying and I did my best and remembered as much as i could, so i thanked the doctor and went home.

my hand hurts when i type.

~
Actually now i might even visit my cousin, he said whenever you loose a finger on ur hand you gain another one on your back, so we used to break my grandfather's fingers and watched his back to see the fingers coming out, yet we found out that we had to cut off the whole finger to achieve our goal and my mom didnt let us do it also we thought that it might not work on dead people. But i saw a fish which whenever looses one eye it gains another yet on the other side of the face, that's what my father said so and i'm pretty sure he wasn't lying. I mean they say that people dont lie before their death dont they? why would they?

~
And i thought my mom died that evening. She was stabbed, robbed, tortured and murdered by three and a half men, I though when the door bell rang, so i opened the door and I see a blurred face of my mom and I knew that she was just beaten by one and a half men on the Uznadze St, but then it turned out to be my dad, so i asked him where the mom was and he said that she was sleeping in her bedroom. After ten years I found out that she wasn't my mom at all.
That's what he said. I'm pretty sure her mom was actually killed twelve years ago by a half man.

~
So my lecturer says: "stop enjoying yourself! especially in a place like this!"
I say: "why? can't I enjoy myself in a place like this?"
He says: "No, no normal man enjoys himself, especially in a place like this."
I say: "so normal men are joyless people? who cant even enjoy in a place like this?"
He says: "I say the way you enjoy yourself isn't fitful for me and Tom here."
I say: "that's sad, I'm sorry for tom"
So I grabbed the sharpest object i could find and stabbed the lecturer's right leg for seventeen times, drank my juice and came out from the back-door of that place.

It was quite a pleasurable evening actually, I enjoyed myself more than I expected.

~
"Don't hit me!" he said.
"You know what is the meaning of your life?" I asked.
"kids, family... career ? ART!" he said
"Who is the artist? or what is the art?" I asked
"Art, is like a fireball, or like a sun.. if you get too close to it you'll burn but if you'll be standing too far from it you'll freeze. and artist is like a Ingmar Bergman the man who creates space dust out of nowhere and gathers it to one and gives birth to a sun." He said.
I started crying... when i dried out he was already dead.

Would you kill yourself? Just for understanding how fucking misery you are? nah..

~
You cant laugh at your own death!" i said "then start laughing..." and I took my pistol.

~
You can't be crazy, I know you since we were in the school!" I said "do you even know what you're saying? even this fucked up annoying crowd knows that my brain isnt set up normal, at least they HOPE that this is true... they actually want me to be a fucking madman! isnt that right?!" he said "Who you're talking to.."

~
You can't see through me..." i said "yeah, I mean that'd be very, Very boring..."

~
You can't!!! you cant! i tell ya!" i said "HA!! YES I CAN! I CAN AND I DID!" she said "MY GOD!" i said " okay, i'm bored, take this gun and shoot yourself while you think about your drastic and unfair destiny."
- CUT! CUT!!! what is this shit anyways?!

~
You can't get mad at them..." i said "i know right? look at them o.o they are all smarter than me, older than me, with much more skills that i can ever have and one thing that makes me say these things is also is the thing that makes them read all of this... its the power if @#%@###$%@ right professor?" he said "Yes, yes indeed." i said "say professor, can you pass the revolver to me? I'll charge it for you." he said "why thank you." I said "Also can i ask you one thing? why are we killing these people for?" he said "well, that doesnt matter to them so its just less noise for us, isnt it?" I said "but what if they wake up? what if they do?" he said "oh my... they won't believe me, they wont..."

(fifth edit)

Последний раз редактировалось: Maniaki (Ср Мар 02, 2011 1:22 pm), всего редактировалось 6 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение ICQ Number
Hlebalolomator

Заядлый
Рега: 12.02.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 17, 2011 10:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laughing
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
KaWaii

Местный
Рега: 07.02.2009
Страна: Япония

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 17, 2011 10:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Fool

Модератор
Рега: 07.11.2007

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 17, 2011 10:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Shocked
Maniaki

Прохожий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 17, 2011 10:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

and that's the best part of the story, because its the only part you can actually see!
Yuzuki Kokobundi

Постоянный гость
Рега: 29.01.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 17, 2011 10:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

its cool! need more!
trampler

Заядлый
Рега: 27.03.2008
Страна: Россия

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 18, 2011 2:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

iCarus

Местный
Рега: 18.02.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 18, 2011 9:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ahaha
Akika-sama

Местный
Рега: 28.09.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 18, 2011 1:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yuzuki Kokobundi писал(а):
its cool! need more!

this

this story is so fucking fun) Laughing

Прохожий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 18, 2011 11:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

1+1+1=1,1 fucking stereotypes )) I love them all.
kyle_m

Местный
Рега: 04.02.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 19, 2011 10:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wtf is this shit all about

Желанный гость
Рега: 26.03.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 19, 2011 5:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laughing

Новичок
Рега: 11.07.2008

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 22, 2011 9:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

it's deep
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Maniaki

Прохожий

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 22, 2011 8:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

DaRk5nAk3 писал(а):
it's deep

its deeper than you think.. Its so deep that its over our understanding and its seems totally ridicules and senseless.
I dont even understand my words, when I start talking about this.

Akika-sama

Местный
Рега: 28.09.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 22, 2011 8:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maniaki писал(а):

Some people call it genius Smile

Прохожий

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 22, 2011 11:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Akika-sama писал(а):
Maniaki писал(а):

Some people call it genius Smile

Some call it constructive criticism. Some call it imbeciles. Only the "normal" people can't decide either its a genius or not. but the fact is that you see the difference only when you are an imbecile or a genius. So you just have to make a little confession to yourself to read/judge it =))

ACrossOwer

Желанный гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 23, 2011 11:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

Qwaqa-style, isn't it?

Прохожий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 23, 2011 5:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ACrossOwer писал(а):
Цитата:

Qwaqa-style, isn't it?

qwaqa is a muth, plus he's boring, so I cant have any connection to him or his "style" )))

ACrossOwer

Желанный гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 23, 2011 6:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ok, but hide video remember to me Qwaqa)

Регулярный посетитель
Рега: 04.12.2008

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 25, 2011 9:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

А чо он аще написал?? Оо
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение ICQ Number
Maniaki

Прохожий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 02, 2011 2:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Up Date.
ActiveNoise

Местный
Рега: 25.10.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 02, 2011 2:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

как всегда оправдывает свой ник =)
Maniaki писал(а):

Would you kill yourself? Just for understanding how fucking misery you are? nah..

да Embarassed

last.fm skype: morgio_o
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора ICQ Number
Maniaki

Прохожий

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 03, 2011 12:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ActiveNoise писал(а):
как всегда оправдывает свой ник =)
Maniaki писал(а):

да Embarassed

That's your problem..

ActiveNoise

Местный
Рега: 25.10.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 03, 2011 1:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maniaki писал(а):
That's your problem..

а это разве проблема? мне казалось это обычным делом...

last.fm skype: morgio_o
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора ICQ Number
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов AMV News -> Обо всем Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: