AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

[ L & C ] Efflosion heyyyyyyyyyyyy

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
la_caroline

Новичок
Рега: 06.05.2009

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 2:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: [ L & C ] Efflosion heyyyyyyyyyyyy Ответить с цитатой

To begin, I want to tell you good morning everybody. I know this isn't the good topic but I understand nothing in Russian, I am so sorry because I'm a french makeuse and I don't learn Russian in scchool ( question of choice xD ).
So to indroduce myself I'm caroline, I'm 18 years old.

About amv, there 2 years that I make AMV and I belong to Chaos team, a french amv team
Please to answer me, speaking in english and if you could speak french, why not xD
Recently I saw amv of the akross and I told me ... why not to surf to the site of amv'russian

To complete my presentation, I think this is the topic, I want to show my last amv

[center][/center]

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=168074

IF you want I can put a megaupload link to downloap my amv

Tittel : Efflosion

Category: Romance
Software using ; Photoshop, virtual mod dub, vegas, after effect
Animes using :
Ef - A Fairy Tale of the Two
Ef - a tale of melodies.
Ef - a tale of memories
Ef - The Latter Tale
Ef: The First Tale

Time using to create the amv : 2 months
The Veronicas, This Is How It Feels : Music
Codec : mp4, h264

Story :
This amv tells about many stories of hearts of EF, and in the end of the amv, we realize that chihiro (the girl who has a eye ) has imagined her life such who she wanted to have it

I hope not to be so direct xD
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Bjakua

Проверенный
Рега: 05.05.2008
Откуда: Киндермения, планета Онибус; правый квадрант созвездия Месяца

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 4:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow, really nice AMV) (Today it is third wery good clip what I've seen))
If I correctly understand, you visitor there, so welcome!) Very Happy

Sorry for my bad english, it's very difficult to write in this language for me ^^"

Желанный гость
Рега: 26.12.2008
Страна: Россия

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 5:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Good job ! Nice AMV, I like it. Smile Thanks for work Good
la_caroline

Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 5:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank's ^^
Yes I'm visit your site and to be Honest, I understand anything in our site xD
I know english is more difficult for you with an alphabet which is so different

la_caroline

Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 07, 2009 1:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

double post I know but if you can't or don't know how downloap my amv in the animemusicvideo.org' server I can you can put a megaupload link

W_aZZa

Заядлый
Рега: 18.06.2008

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 07, 2009 1:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

la_caroline, да не беспокойтесь, все кто захочет посмотреть найдут способ скачать с animemusicvideo.org.
Разрешите спросить: а у вас во франции так принято - огромные юзербары, посмотрел на форум amv-france.com, там те же навороты. Не знаю как других пользователей, но меня лично раздражает поиск сообщения среди нагромождений юзербаров.
P.S. Надеюсь автоматические переводчики осилят вышесказанное.
la_caroline

Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 07, 2009 4:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm so sorry I'm using a translater Russian/ french but it's seem to be strange. If I correctly understand, your quote w_azZa is more pejorative than positiv ?

Death_Kn1ght

Желанный гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 07, 2009 4:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

la_caroline
He said: "Don't worry, everyone, who wants to download your AMV will find the way to download it from AMVOrg".
You know, it's not so problematic for russian people to download clips from org Very Happy
But if someone have problem with downloading , they can talk to moderator, i'm sure , that he will help to find the right way to load your clip Smile
la_caroline

Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 07, 2009 4:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am reassured Wink
Thank's for the translate ^^

Death_Kn1ght

Желанный гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 07, 2009 4:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

la_caroline
No problem ^__^
Ally-tyan

Прохожий
Рега: 13.03.2009

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 07, 2009 5:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

la_caroline, has looked your AMV and I like)) Smile
I think it's very emotional))

Быть притчей на устах у всех.
la_caroline

Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 08, 2009 1:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thank's ally-tyan Very Happy

Snowcrash

Регулярный посетитель
Рега: 21.07.2008
Страна: Франция

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 7:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

But, but, but... there is a french girl maker on amvnews' forum Smile

And you have not presented your AMV on our forum. Shame on you
(you prefer the russians, mmh?) Or maybe it's your clip for the JE.

If you want you can change the russian language to the english language in your forum profile.
(maybe this option could be available directly on the website, Turbo ? Rolling Eyes )

About your clip:
First the link of this thread is dead. Then I had to go on the Chaos team forum to find a good link.
You can see here : http://www.dailymotion.com/user/la_caroline/video/x8ptwp_amv-effosion-l-c_creation

And whoaaaa, I am really surprised by your AMV. I didn't know your work before that.
You have a very good editing and a very good synchro. You have used well the chroma keyer.
A very good rythm.
The only bad thing is your ending. I don't like the music and you have made a big french mistake : it's Dédicace and not Dédicasse.

PS: "makeuse" doesn't exist in english Laughing, it's only maker.
PSS: for google translator, don't use Russian --> French but Russian --> English, the translation is better.
PSSS: I think the only russian editor who speaks french is Tayo (but I don't think she is on amvnews).
Gaurry

Ньюсмейкер
Рега: 02.07.2006

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 7:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

really not bad. but masks have turned out too acute-angled. and Ef again... -_-
I recommend to u publish your vid on akross.

Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 18, 2009 4:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sorry to answer just now but I 've Problems of health .....

Snowcrash писал(а):
But, but, but... there is a french girl maker on amvnews' forum Smile

ohhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Very Happy, If you have a trombinoscope ( A page where I can put my photo ) I shall put my photo ;D

Snowcrash писал(а):
And you have not presented your AMV on our forum. Shame on you
(you prefer the russians, mmh?) Or maybe it's your clip for the JE.

So ... I have seen many russian amv and I think it's funny to discover the site of amv'russian XD
Yes, this amv participate in the JE but the link which is in amv.org is the version 2 of my amv

Snowcrash писал(а):
If you want you can change the russian language to the english language in your forum profile.
(maybe this option could be available directly on the website, Turbo ? Rolling Eyes )

Turbo , I don't know this translater, I use reverso.com

Snowcrash писал(а):
About your clip:
First the link of this thread is dead. Then I had to go on the Chaos team forum to find a good link.
You can see here : http://www.dailymotion.com/user/la_caroline/video/x8ptwp_amv-effosion-l-c_creation

And whoaaaa, I am really surprised by your AMV. I didn't know your work before that.
You have a very good editing and a very good synchro. You have used well the chroma keyer.
A very good rythm.
The only bad thing is your ending. I don't like the music and you have made a big french mistake : it's Dédicace and not Dédicasse.

You have the eye Wink , the word dédicace is writting this, but the link of dailymotion is my version 1 , The version 2 .... no 3 ( encode xD ) is in .org.
I re-work my amv , Especially the end and every roto and the mistake XD

Snowcrash писал(а):

PS: "makeuse" doesn't exist in english Laughing, it's only maker.
PSS: for google translator, don't use Russian --> French but Russian --> English, the translation is better.
PSSS: I think the only russian editor who speaks french is Tayo (but I don't think she is on amvnews).

From now, the word makeuse exist lol

thank's for the comment

Gaurry писал(а):
really not bad. but masks have turned out too acute-angled. and Ef again... -_-
I recommend to u publish your vid on akross.

Thank's I think Ef corresponded in the music using.
I wish to publish but, I don't understand russian XD

Snowcrash

Регулярный посетитель
Рега: 21.07.2008
Страна: Франция

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 19, 2009 1:25 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

la_caroline писал(а):

Snowcrash писал(а):

Turbo , I don't know this translater, I use reverso.com

Turbo is not an automatic translator, it's the webmaster of amvnews Laughing Laughing Laughing
And effectively, this option is now available on the main webpage. Thanks, Turbo.
la_caroline

Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 19, 2009 7:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

oups xD

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Оценочная Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: