AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

CONSTATION v1.0(eng)

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Contests and Conventions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
MIBIHA

Желанный гость
Рега: 06.07.2010
Страна: Украина

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 28, 2015 1:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: CONSTATION v1.0(eng) Ответить с цитатой

Hello, amv-makers! I would like to invite you to participate in an extraordinary contest where you can compete for a place under the sun. I understand, that not everyone might be interested. But remembering 2011th, I have repeatedly asked myself various questions concerning further amv promotion, whether I need that or not. Somehow hobby grew into a job, and I do not regret it. There are endless possibilities of development, great prospects, the ability to work in a well-coordinated team, to implement your own ideas, and to be not afraid of creativity.

Who does not remember me or sees for the first time, I organized OTOBE 2011, I remember fighting for the first place vs Higan in the offline competition of 2011th like it was yesterday.
Back then I decided my own top 3 of the four works:

1. ZEVS1993
2. Buffoon
2. Norlack
3. Galia & Kitty

Zevs (left) and Norlak (right) holding a cup of winners)

In 2013 I created CONSTstudio and more than two years we were working on the market of freelancing. I wanted to expand our capabilities somehow, and now we are doing a complete reorganization of the office. For example, we added an additional opportunity to create templates at ‘videohive’. http://videohive.net/user/constantium/portfolio

Due to this fact I would like to expand our team and take in few more people on a competitive basis. Let me remind you that this should be important for you in the first place. So do not hesitate and take part in the competition, maybe it will change your destiny.

RULES:

I want to strictly remark that we only accept materials made in Adobe After Effects. That is, I need to see your capabilities in that editing software. You are welcome to use AE templates. You can use any 3D packages as well. Ideally, we would like to see high-quality M@D , that will show the level of author’s skill by itself. But of course, your ability to work with camera footage and effects are also required.

The minimum duration of the video should be 1 minute.

Videos are not required to be spick and span, that is, you can send your earlier work.

You can send your works till November 1rst, 2015 at this address: constantiums@gmail.com

We select 2 winners: one overall, and one, that I personally choose (I might even select someone, who is only the beginner, who knows!)
So do not hesitate and participate!)

The main thing to know in life - nothing is impossible, the one who wants to be successful – will be the one even before reaching success. After all, the correct way of thinking is the key to success)

P.S. If the competitiveness of videos will be on the expected level and the number of participants will be over 10 - then the main prize will be an exclusive goblet engraved with author’s signature.

If you have any preliminary questions - ask them in the subject, or send via e-mail or skype:
mail: constantiums@gmail.com

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Avient

Новичок
Рега: 03.05.2014

Страна: Канада

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 01, 2015 7:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

its a cool idea, but not enticed by the usage of templates.
Especially when you said "That is, I need to see your capabilities in that editing software. "
Kind of ironic, plus I don't think I can finish on time, I've only 50 seconds of my video done, not even halfway yet.

Good luck to the contestants.

Новичок
Рега: 29.04.2013

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 26, 2015 12:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh shit! Now I watch this... When I have no time :c
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Youtube
Shinzui

Прохожий
Рега: 23.11.2011
Страна: США

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 26, 2015 7:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah the timing, I can't do it.

Желанный гость
Рега: 06.07.2010
Страна: Украина

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 28, 2015 3:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Guys, it would wish. KxS has made M@D for 2 days.
http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=4025
aryaford

Новичок
Рега: 26.04.2015
Страна: Индонезия

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 31, 2015 5:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hmmm... Confused
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Youtube
7asn

Новичок
Рега: 25.01.2016

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 09, 2016 1:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

will this contest be reborn at 2016?
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Contests and Conventions Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: