AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

Nan Desu Kan 2021 AMV Contest

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Contests and Conventions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Radical_Yue

Прохожий
Рега: 23.08.2011

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 05, 2021 7:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Nan Desu Kan 2021 AMV Contest Ответить с цитатой

Hi again friends! I'm sorry for not having a purely Russian version this time around but life is crazy right now and I don't have time to get it translated.

------------------------

So here is a quick rundown!

- This year we are accepting 5 entries per person and taking any videos made after September 1st, 2019.

- Videos do not have to be exclusive. You can send Japan Expo, Big Contest, etc.

- MEPs and Collabs are welcome but please note that only the person who submits it will receive a badge.

- Anyone who submits at least 1 AMV that is not disqualified will get a free AMV badge mailed to them. We ship internationally, just list where we can send it in the "Mailing Address" section of the form.

- We accept both anime music videos and video game music videos. There is a special award every year for the best video game entry we receive.

------------------------

Categories
Category X
Drama/Romance
Upbeat/Fun
Action/Adventure
Comedy/Parody

You can click here to submit, just scroll down and click "Submit A Video"

Winners of categories will win a Golden Asuka award with Best Video Game Video taking home a Golden Joystick Award. Winners will be voted on by the audience at the convention. The finalists shown in the contest will be played in front of an audience for 2,000+ attendees at two different events.

I love you guys here at AMVNews and wanted to make sure I posted the contest info. You guys always send amazing videos and I've always adored your community <3

Thanks for your support, friends <3
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Youtube
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Contests and Conventions Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: