AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

Audition Dark Soldier Team

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Contests and Conventions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
crash88ctamv

Новичок
Рега: 21.03.2019
Страна: Италия

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 30, 2019 4:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Audition Dark Soldier Team Ответить с цитатой

Welcome, guys, we're off to a bang!

I had the great idea to create my own team, since there are a lot of them around. So I'm looking forward on doing a great job, but for that I need about 10 members for the (DST).
They need to be professional amv editors, with excellent editing skills, that know how to use after effect or sony vegas.
To summarize I will be thinking about everything and also I'll be making your banner since I'm the administrator and team leader, but I also need a moderator to post it on the forum, and a co-leader to be able to lead the group when I cannot be there.
In short, I'm waiting for you guys to join and become great members that know how to have the courage to participate in contests!and mep group! all the interesting stuff.Here on this link we

posted the forum where you can subscribe:
http://darksoldierteam.forumattivo.co

search for the ads section (AUDITION) and apply and I will tell you what to do
or you can write here on youtube.

crash88ctamv (DST) Leader
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4RnghTOhdvTUKYWsup9r7A?view_as=subscriber

these are the rules:
1.You must put the name of the production on your profile and on the videos you make at least in the description
like this "Dark Soldier Team"

2.Inactivity for too long without a reason will cause your dismissal .
(inactivity in =forum/events/amvs etc)

3.Joining any other productions/teams/studios as long as you are in DST are prohibited.
If you want to do so you will have to leave.Exception to this rule applies only to casual mep groups but be careful to take note of rule 5.

4.Toxicity and public hating will not be tolerated no matter who the target is while you are in our team .

5.This is a main studio so as long as you are with us we expect you to put us to be your highest priority in anything concerning amv making.

6.Activities outside the team that might hurt the team will result in penalties.

[/amvnews]
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Youtube ICQ Number
okhostok

Модератор
Рега: 11.11.2017

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 30, 2019 11:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I liked your courage and ambition. )
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Contests and Conventions Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: