|Добавлено: Вс Июл 14, 2019 10:13 pm Заголовок сообщения: Rules of AMVNews: Back To The Future 2019
| Contest description
This year we present you a summer event aimed to celebrate the anniversary of AMVNews first thematic contests: Upbeat Party 2009 and Alt Opening 2009.
Each participant is to make a video in one of two categories: Upbeat or Alt Opening.
Create a fan-made anime opening or opening credits for an animated movie/series. It can be either parody (using audio from pre-existing intro) or completely new opening made from scratch. Main requirement: the video should have all distinct traits of opening credits (introduction of characters, titles, visual style and atmosphere matching the story).
Recommended lenght is 1 to 2 minutes, maximum 2 minutes.
You can't use the intro audio of a movie/series together with the video from the same movie/series.
Examples: winners of Alt Opening 2009, Persona Q3: Labyrinth Phantasm - Opening, If Game of Thrones Was an Anime, A. CB
Dance like there's no tomorrow! Make an upbeat dance video, full of catchy sync and cheerful mood. Entries in this category can feature: characters dancing/moving to the music; sync to the beat; dynamic upbeat audiotrack; general air of joy.
Examples: winners of Upbeat Party 2009, videos in Dance section.
Contest Back To The Future 2019 shall be held from July 15th till September 10th, 2019. Contest videos can be submitted starting from August 10th. Publucation of videos starts when enough entries are submitted to release continuously 1-2 videos per day.
1) Contest video can be made of any animation, of videogames or of manga, arts can also be used, including author’s arts. Other footage can be used if it takes no more than 50% of the video.
2) Two entries from one contestant can be accepted if they belong to different categories.
3) You must know exactly the title of animation/videogame/manga used for your video, as well as the title of the music composition and the name of its performer. Unkown music and videosources are not allowed.
4) It is not recommended to use in your work pieces of a video somebody else created. In case such pieces are used, they should be listed in credits among other sources, without exception. An obvious plagiarism is strictly prohibited and is to be banned from participation.
5) The length of contest video may not be less than 60 seconds (without credits).
6) The contest title (Back To The Future 2019) and the site address amvnews.ru must be mentioned in the video, how exactly to mention is to participant's choice. A line in credits should be enough.
Rules of premiere screening
1) The contest video should not be shown at any other websites (including YouTube, Facebook and Vkontakte) until the publication at AMVNews.ru in the course of the contest. In case the video is found in free access somewhere in the inernet before the contest publication, it shoud be banned from participation and published on the site as a regular non-contest video.
2) Right after the publication at Back To The Future 2019 the contest video can be uploaded to other video hosting services and sites, with obligatory link to this video page at AMVNews.ru.
3) If you want to provide the link to your video at YouTube when filling in the submission form, you can upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video (means that only people who know the link to the video can view it) and make it public after the contest premiere.
A video won’t be accepted, if:
1) It does not correspond to its category
2) It contains unknown music/video source or plagiarism
3) There are significant compression artefacts
2) Footage is of poor quality
3) TV resolution of full version is far too low (320х240 or 352х288)
4) There are hard subtitles and/or logos not justified by artistic intent.
5) Broken aspect ratio or interlace is visible in most parts of the video.
6) There are violations of Russian Federation legislation.
Voting and judges
There will be two round of voting. All participants can take part in the voting (it is forbidden to vote for your own video) + invited judges from among well-known creators and active commentators.
It is recommended to encode with AMVSimpleGUI or MeGUI, see the following articles:
- Full version is to be compressed at the rate of no more than 25 MB per minute of the video, no more than 50 MB per minute in case of HD-version. If the limit is exceeded, we shall re-encode your video to meet these requirements.
1st place in Alt Opening category: 3000 roubles
2nd place in Alt Opening category: 2000 roubles
1st place in Upbeat category: 3000 roubles
2nd place in Upbeat category: 2000 roubles
Registration of participants
You can register via on-line form. To register, you must have a website account on AMVNews.ru.
Registration for Back to the Future 2019
List of registered participants of Back to the Future 2019
Registration is opened till September 10th.
How to enter your video::
1) Videos can be submitted from August 10th till September 10th, 2019, by registered contestants only.
2) Fill in the application form located here: http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&file=add
3) You should indicate the contest category of your work in description field.
Choose "Back To The Future 2019" as one of the categories. Make sure there was the website message "Thank you, your video has been added successfully" after the upload. Here you can see whether your video was added to the list for moderatorial check. Then you’ll either wait to see the video on site or you’ll get a private message from administrator requesting to correct the deficiencies found during the check. If any questions arise, contact the administrator the private message.
Registration of judges
1) You can sign up as a judge via special application form on site.
2) Entry application for a judge can be submitted up to the beginning of the vote.
3) A user can only be accepted as a judge either if he/she comments actively and in detail on contest videos or if he/she has authority within AMV community (on condition that he/she will watch the required amount of videos).
4) Any judge can be disqualified before the vote begins without giving reasons
Contest organizers reserve the right to change the contest date, as well as to change/add some details owing to unforeseen circumstances.