AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

Advik 2010 invitation

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Другие конкурсные темы
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Nya-chan Production

Новичок
Рега: 10.02.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 13, 2010 2:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Advik 2010 invitation Ответить с цитатой

Hi there,

I, for the team of Advik 2010, would like to invite you to our event this year which runs from 28th July to 2nd August in Prague, The Czech Republic. We're sorry that we announce it this late, but we had some minor problems and thus this delay, though we think France is close enough to The Czech Republic to not be really of an issue.
You might ask why we're inviting you to this specific event when this is AMV forum. The reason is simple - this year we focused (among others) on inviting well-known AMV makers to our event and we gathered some really good ones (we regret to inform you that Nostromo rejected our offer, but he had his reasons). Among others the invited guests are:

- mirkosp (Italy, AMVs I Win Fags, Dedicated To #AMV, Cookies)

- Aggressor (Ukraine, De:Light, Code: Ecchi, Bakadance!)

- koopiskeva (USA, Skittles, Euphoria, Twilight and many others)

These creators are the main guests, but some others will show up too, including Shui (Switzerland), JCD and Cenit (Germany), my humble self and other Czech editors.
The fee for the event sums at 525CZK (about 20?) on place for whole event, 165CZK (about 6-7?) for a day fee. The sleeping is not reserved with the exception of registration beforehand, in which case it is in gym and costs 25CZK (about 1?) per night. Registrations are in Czech only at the moment but will probably be translated within matter of days. The web stays on web address http://www.advik.cz/index_en.php (just launched) or http://www.advik.cz (more filled up, but in Czech).

I hope we will see some of you on the place.

Btw, I would be really thankful if someone could translate this, because my skill in Russian language is limited to reading mainly ^^;;
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора ICQ Number
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Другие конкурсные темы Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: