AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

AniRevo 2019 AMV Contest! - Submissions OPEN!

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Contests and Conventions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
tko03

Новичок
Рега: 12.12.2018
Страна: Канада

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 08, 2019 11:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: AniRevo 2019 AMV Contest! - Submissions OPEN! Ответить с цитатой

ANIREVO'19 AMV CONTEST!

DEADLINE: JULY 25

Anirevo's AMV Contest is back for the 7th time and the first time on AMVNEWS! So without further ado...

It’s time for the AMV contest again! Unleash your creativity and skills with video editing programs to create the best anime music video of the year and impress the audience!

AMV SUBMISSION LINK (scroll down to the AMV tab)
https://summer.animerevolution.ca/programming/

Judging Criteria & Awards

Categories

AniRevo Opening Ceremonies Video
One AMV will be selected to be our opening ceremonies video. It will be chosen by AniRevo Staff. This AMV can showcase previous AniRevo footage and anime. Wow us with what you’ve got!

Attendee Picks
Best Fit:
The music selection mixes well with the Anime’s style and theme.

Best Ship:
This relationship may not be cannon, but it just feels right.

Made Me Laugh:
I’m not sure what I just saw, but my sides still hurt from laughing.

Made Me Cry:
Got me right in the feels. (Ow, my feels…)

Got Me Pumped:
This video got me excited and ready for more, a good video to show someone new to Anime.

Judge Picks (Scored per video 1 to 5)

Best Editing:
The video stands out as an excellent example of video editing. Things to watch for would be well timed
choreography between the video and music (IE: do keyframes in the video sync to the music), and
altering and re-purposing footage from the source anime. (IE: did the video creator alter the source
footage to make a new scene)

Best Composition:
The video stands out for it’s composition. The scene and music selection work together to tell a story of
their own and show a creative or artistic intent from the creator.

Best Original Content:
This video stands out due to it’s use of original content. Did the creator make something new for the
video, can be 3D assets, original art, or music.

Rules!

DEADLINE: 25th July 2019, Monday, 00:00:00 PDT (UTC -7)

Entries must be a minimum of 1 minute and a maximum of 6 minutes. Keep in mind that we do pre-screen entries for quality.

Up to 2 entries per team OR person. Multiple entries are allowed (max 2). Please fill up one submission form per entry.

By submitting your video(s), you agree to let us play, copy, and use it to promote the event. Requests for removal will be put into consideration and handled on a case by case basis.

Most of your video must be anime/video game footage.

Most of your audio must be music. There is no arbitrary magic number for the amount of music. Some narration/dialog is okay!

NSFW content should be limited. Pantsu and cleavage in the AMV's are okay, as long as they are not the subject of the AMV.

The screening is open to the general public. Entries with excessive offensive language, nudity, and/or violence might not be accepted. We accept entries with some NSFW content, but keep it reasonable.

Please do not include intros or outros that are more than 20 seconds long. It is fine to integrate your credits into the AMV itself.

If your entries have won 1st place/Best in Show at any other conventions before 5th August 2018, it will not be accepted.

This is to give everybody a fair chance. This rule only applies to those who won 1st place/Best in Show. 2nd+/runner-up is fine.

All winning AMVs will be available on Anime Revolution’s Facebook page and Youtube account within 3 weeks post-convention. Winning participants can request to have the posting of their submission delayed for up to 2 months. Basically, if you don’t want it posted yet for whatever reason, just let us know.

You do not need to attend AniRevo 2019 to enter the contest, but.... We got some cool stuff goin' on so Tyler recommends it!

All submissions must be labelled in the following format:

(AMVtitle)_Nickname_FirstnameLastname_email
or example: (Pure)_Zerothic_YuiHirasawa_Yui123@example.com]
If the submissions are not labelled in the format above, the submission will be automatically disqualified.

No subtitles, watermark, or logos on the entry that was not added by you. Broadcast watermarks are fine. We’ll arrange to let you watermark your own entry before it gets posted online.

No interlaced footage please Smile

Accepted File Formats & Codecs

You will have a chance to resubmit if it’s not in an accepted format. Please avoid bleeding edge codecs such as H.265 or 10bit entries for now.

Video Containers:

H.264/AVC (.mp4 container, this is the preferred format)
MPEG2 (.mpg container)
MPEG transport stream (.TS container)
AVIs are fine, but H264 AVIs are automatically rejected

Audio:
This is flexible as long as audio quality is not severely degraded. AAC, FLAC, or MP3 audio is just fine.

Video Resolutions:

1280×720
1440×1080
1920×1080

Anything within these resolutions will be accepted. Letterboxed entries such as 1920x900 or 1280x600 are okay too!

Frame Rate:
This is to minimize playback issues
24fps, 30fps, and now 60fps!

Playback:
Your playback will most likely be played at 1920x1080p resolution unless stated.

Important Dates & Contact

July 25th 2019 – Submission deadline, accepted entries will be shown at the screening
Before August 3rd 2019 – Participants notified of entry status
Screening times TBA – AMV Contest screening & Closing ceremony
Before August 30th 2019 – All participants notified of contest results
Before September 5th 2019 – Winning entries posted on Social Media
Any other questions pertaining to this contest should be directed to: programming@animerevolution.ca

Everyone here at AniRevo's AMV Team really appreciates your enthusiasm for our contest and we hope to see all of your AMV's at this year's contest!

Sincerly, Tyler (tko03) and Nathan

Senmei Was here!

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Youtube
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Contests and Conventions Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: