|Добавлено: Сб Июн 03, 2017 8:29 pm Заголовок сообщения: AMVNews: Fun Con 2017
AMV News contest "Fun Con 2017" is held from June 1st till September 1st, 2017.
1) Registration of participants till September 1st, 2017
2) Submission of videos from August 1st till September 1st, 2017
3) Showing of videos starts when enough entries are submitted to release continuously 1-2 videos per day.
4) The winners are decided by the joint judges' vote within 10 days after showing of the last contest video.
What the contest is about: make a comedy/fun/dance/parody video, either light and entertaining or just funny. Random videos not related to the subject will be released non-competitively.
1) Contest video can be made of any animation, of japanese videogames or of manga, arts can also be used, including author’s arts. Other footage can be used if it takes no more than 50% of the video.
2) Each contestant is allowed to submit one video only. Works created by several participants (MEPs) are also accepted. Solo participants are allowed to take part in the creation of MEPs.
3) You must know exactly the title of anime/videogame used for your video, as well as the title of the music composition and the name of its performer.Unkown music and animes/videogames are not allowed.
4) It is not recommended to use in your work pieces of a video somebody else created. In case such pieces are used, they should be listed in credits among other sources, without exception. An obvious plagiarism is strictly prohibited and is to be banned from participation.
5) The length of contest video may not be less than 60 seconds (without credits).
6) Contest name, Fun Con 2017, and the site address, amvnews.ru, must be mentioned in the video, how exactly to mention is to participant's choice. A line in credits should be enough.
Rules of premiere screening
1) The contest video should not be shown at any other websites (including YouTube and Facebook) until the publication at AMVNews.ru in the course of the contest. In case the video is found in free access somewhere in the inernet before the contest publication, it shoud be banned from participation and published on the site as a regular non-contest video.
2) Right after the publication at Big Contest the contest video can be uploaded to other video hosting services and sites, with obligatory link to this video page at AMVNews.ru.
3) If you want to provide the link to your video at YouTube when filling in the submission form, you can upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video (means that only people who know the link to the video can view it) and make it public after the contest premiere.
A video won't be accepted, if:
1)There are significant compression artefacts
2) Footage is of poor quality
3) TV resolution of full version is far too low (480x270 or 480x360)
4) There are hard subtitles and/or logos not justified by artistic intent.
5) Broken aspect ratio or interlace is visible in most parts of the video.
6) There are black bars on the top and bottom of the video (if those are not used in any way during the screening).
7) There are violations of Russian Federation legislation.
In case we have many participants there will be two rounds of voting (semi-final and final). A video wins if it gets the majority of points during judges' voting. In total there will be 3 prize places.
Contest organizers reserve the right to change the contest date, as well as to change/add some details owing to unforeseen circumstances.
Video codec allowed: x264
Audio codecs allowed: main: AAC (additional: MP3, FLAC, AC3)
Containers allowed: MP4, MKV (additional: AVI)
It is recommended to encode with AMVSimpleGUI, Baka Encoder or MeGUI, see the following articles:
If your video is in HD, it's recommended to submit SD version as well.
1 place – 4000 roubles
2 place – 2500 roubles
3 place – 1500 roubles
If you wish to increase the prize fund (or maybe provide additional prizes for some nominations), contact site administrator via personal message.
Registration of participants
You can register via on-line form. To register, you must have a website account on AMVNews.ru.
Registration for Fun Con 2017
List of registered participants of Fun Con 2017
How to enter your video:
1) Fill in the application form located here: http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&lang=en&file=add
Choose "Fun Con 2017" as one of the categories. Make sure there was the website message "Thank you, your video was added successfully" after the upload. Here you can see whether your video was added to the list for moderatorial check. Then you’ll either wait yours turn to see the video on site or you’ll get a private message from administrator requesting to correct the deficiencies found during the check. Check your video status at this page. If any questions arise, contact the administrator via the private message.
Some remarks concerning the submission of contest videos:
1) If your video did not pass the tech check, there is no point trying to solve technical issues with the moderator responsible for checking.
2) The contestant is to be banned from participation if two attempts were not enough to pass the tech check.
1) The jury consists of the contest participants (accounts the video was posted from), as well as of other registered members and invitees: famous music videos creators and active commentators
2) In the first round of voting the nominations' finalists are chosen. First round judges must watch ALL contest videos (except for those excluded by the contest administration before the first round) and fill in the online form on the site. Voting for contest participants is not obligatory.
3) Second round judges must watch all finalist videos in each nomination and choose the best of them via the online form. Second round judges include those contestants who qualified for the final at least in one nomination, and also specially registered judges. Voting for contest participants is not obligatory.
Registration of judges
1) You can sign up as a judge via the special form.
2) Entering applications for a judge shall be closed one day before the voting
3) A user can only be accepted as a judge either if he/she comments actively and in detail on contest videos or if he/she has authority within AMV community (on condition that he/she will watch the required amount of videos). Final list of judges shall be defined by site administration before the very voting. Contest participants can not disqualify any of the judges.
4)Any judge can be disqualified by the site administration before the vote begins, without giving reasons
Voting procedure: first round
First round voting takes part via special on-line form. A judge must choose from 1 to N best videos in each represented nomination. N differs for every nomination depending on the total number of videos. Videos with the majority of points qualify for the final round.
Voting procedure: second round
The judges ought to define priorities for N videos in each of the nominations (i.e. place first the best video of the nomination and then others highest to lowest judging from the impression produced). All voting slots must be filled in, you can't fill just some of them. Videos score points in accordance with an exponential scheme (implies the increased significance of being ranked first)
N - number of participants in nomination
x - place the participant was ranked
Points the contestant gets equal N*(e)^((1 - x)/sqr(N))
Points given by all judges are summarized. A video with the majority of points wins in the nomination.
List of additional nominations
In case we have a lot of entries (40 or more) additional nominations will be introduced (like in Big Contest 2017).
Nomination for the audience
Experimental: 3 best commentaries/AMV reviews will be chosen from all commentaries/reviews left for contest videos. Top 3 will be marked as featured commentaries and a relevant achevement mark will be added to the author's profile. 3 best ones are to be chosen by counting the number of upvotes as well as by discussion in a special forum thread.
Required. Horizontal banners 500х100 for contest-related news and announcements and vertical 160х200 for the events section