AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

So doctor came to me

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов AMV News -> Обо всем
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Maniaki

Прохожий
Рега: 05.07.2009

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 20, 2011 11:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: So doctor came to me Ответить с цитатой

and he says:
"Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence; not conforming to standards of thought, speech and action derived by the conformants from study of themselves; at odds with the majority; in short, unusual. It is noteworthy that persons are pronounced mad by officials destitute of evidence that themselves are sane. For illustration, this present (and illustrious) lexicographer is no firmer in the faith of his own sanity than is any inmate of any madhouse in the land; yet for aught he knows to the contrary, instead of the lofty occupation that seems to him to be engaging his powers he may really be beating his hands against the window bars of an asylum and declaring himself Noah Webster, to the innocent delight of many thoughtless spectators."
I say:
"you're not my doctor! I mean how come you're even able to breath?"
and he vanished and i closed the book and went to sleep.

The guy who once died told me that falling as sleep is allot like dying and waking up is like waking up. Then he said that we're dead and alive at the same time or something like that.. actually I didn't quite listened carefully to his words since I saw him dying day before and I was shocked.

SIDE NOTE: maybe you're wrong?

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов AMV News -> Обо всем Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: